Zombie Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Aftermath

An MTA: San Andreas zombie server fitted for players who are looking for constant activities and missions to keep themselves entertained.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Base System + New Zombie Script

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaman
Admin

Base System + New Zombie Script Empty
PostSubject: Base System + New Zombie Script   Base System + New Zombie Script I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 8:05 pm

Base System(ADDED) -

Unofficial group?

Group applications closed?

Requirements not met at a group level application?

You will now soon be able to buy bases!, these small bases will be temporary, if you become official, you're gonna have to relocate to a better base. and these will be put up for sale again.

Buyable small bases will have 3 vehicles in it. and you can respawn in it. it will be private for your gang.

New Zombie Script(ADDED) -

A lot of high ping players experience laggy zombies, so I decided to replace it with another zombie script, this version is more of a player perspective, you will have your zombies chasing you and the others will have their zombies chasing them too, you can see and kill their zombies. this zombie script is high-ping friendly and can attract players outside of EU region, This zombie script can also manipulate how many zombies spawn per player, so it's more flexible.

Added EXTREME threat -

This is the threat level in the Blacklight Zone.

EX: if player is in high threat, 20 zombies, medium threat, 15 zombies, low threat, 10 zombies.
Back to top Go down
Shaman
Admin

Base System + New Zombie Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base System + New Zombie Script   Base System + New Zombie Script I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 8:09 pm

New Update.
Back to top Go down

Base System + New Zombie Script
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombie Aftermath :: News & Updates :: Updates :: Released Updates-
Jump to: